JobsWant to join our team?
About Prolira B.V.
Prolira is a medical device start-up, a spin-off of the University Medical Center Utrecht (The Netherlands). Our device has its roots in landmark clinical research led by neurologist-intensivist Prof. Dr. Arjen Slooter. The company was raised by Rutger van Merkerk and Annemarie Willems in 2015. We are backed by professional venture capital firms as well as business angels with experience of the field.
(EMBEDDED) SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You will contribute to the world’s first medical device to reliably detect acute brain failure in hospital wards and Intensive Care Units. Acute brain failure (a.k.a. delirium) is a serious complication that deteriorates the recovery of millions of patients each year. We use advanced EEG (electroencephalography) signal processing to detect delirium as soon as possible. Linux Embedded is used to run our application on a dedicated embedded hardware platform.
We are looking for
you: a software engineer / software developer with affinity for, knowledge and experience in the field of (C++) applications that run on a dedicated hardware platform. You have a natural hunger to write high quality software. Experience in the field of medical devices and affinity with mathematical algorithms certainly catches our attention.
- Minimum 5 years experience in C++
- Hardware/software interfaces
- Test driven development
- Personal skills: working with people, being practical, self-motivated, problem solver, creative, goal oriented
- Programming skills: C/C++, Qt, Linux, clean coding, test driven development , Git
- Language skills: fluent in English
What we offer
- contribution to a challenging world class medical device development
- work with international signal processing and EEG experts to make the device perform as best as possible
- stimulating start-up environment
- work in a multi-disciplinary distributed team
- competitive salary
- a broad network into the medical device & biosensors industry, and academics
3584 CH Utrecht
tel: +31 (0)6 2297 8972